All-Star Ideas For Off Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 13, 2015
So I just moved to a new school, was cheering prior to that on my high school jv team. The new school's cheer season ends in two weeks, so I can't join that. They suggested i try out in june for fall cheerleading. However, i love cheer and i don't want to wait until June- not to mention how rusty I'll be for tryouts! I've also always wanted to cheer allstar so i thought that now would be as good a time as any to explore gyms. Does anyone know of any stunt classes and or half year teams still accepting members in the Boston area? Thank you!

ECE is in Tewksbury. Bravo is in Woburn.

Excuses any typos [emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also north shore cheer explosion in Wakefield. That's all I can think of. Give them a call and see what they offer. Bravo and ECE would probably be your best bet.

Ok thank you! I was looking online and found a place called cheer your heart out close by. Have u heard anything about them? @Ashley

Hmm, no I haven't heard of them. But if they're close, check them out for classes

@mamabear Lol! I did football cheer for my high school, and then due to some things out of my control, had to change schools. Just started last week, and there are only two weeks left in basketball cheer season. So then I have to wait till June for football cheer tryouts again. I've wanted to try allstar for a while now, so I thought it would be good to explore and try to keep up my skills/gain new ones!

Back