All-Star I'm Blown Awayy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are well-known for being clean and flawless, but not necessarily having the difficulty. Looks like they've really upped the difficulty, and with the cleanliness they usually put out there, they should do some damage this year!!

After seeing them my predictions for this division defff. changed! Now im seeing:
1. Cali
2. Cheer Force
3. CJA!!!

My favorite pyramid in this division for sure! Super clean and difficult! Love them!

They are awesome! Amazing energy, great technique, and really clean. On a side note, almost all of them have ankle braces lol.

They are awesome! Amazing energy, great technique, and really clean. On a side note, almost all of them have ankle braces lol.
I noticed this also a few weeks ago when I first watched this video! haha

After seeing them my predictions for this division defff. changed! Now im seeing:
1. Cali
2. Cheer Force
3. CJA!!!

My favorite pyramid in this division for sure! Super clean and difficult! Love them!

I love them as well, but I'm not in love with thier routine this year. It too "stiff" to me. Nonetheless very clean!

Also for your prediction, WC Suns beat them already so maybe .. 1. Cali 2. Cheerforce 3. WC Suns 4. CJA lol kidding.

I love them as well, but I'm not in love with thier routine this year. It too "stiff" to me. Nonetheless very clean!

Also for your prediction, WC Suns beat them already so maybe .. 1. Cali 2. Cheerforce 3. WC Suns 4. CJA lol kidding.

No, you are incorrect. CJA beat Suns in December at Athletic Championships and won...They haven't seen each other since.

I think ANY predicitions (top 10, top 5, top 3, etc.) are a bit ridiculous in January. Of the best teams, the ones that hit will be where they want to be. The best team can drop and not even make top ten,,,We should all know that by now.

I think a lot of people forget about Panthers in small senior, and they are easily top 3, they could probably drop and make top 3
lib to stretch with minimal tumbling compared to teams like Panthers, Orange, Orlando, etc. is just not going to cut it (I'm not meaning only CJA when I say lib to stretch, just happens to be my skill of choice)

Back