All-Star Inspirational Story

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OH MY!! This story made me cry really hard!! You are all such a wonderful group of people! How much love you all must be feeling for this special woman, all of the prayers and caring, she is truly blessed to be a part of your cheer family!! Good luck to your entire gym, but I feel that all of your prayers are being heard with such a strong group of loved ones pulling together for her and family. Love and prayers coming your way!!

ah this is gym:) im in this video! her daughter cheers for vizion! she was so happy& suprised! it was one of the coolest things vizion has done! she has to be one of the best moms, she pumped everyone of our teams up! even though her daughter on j2 might of performed at 9am she stayed til 9pm to pump up level 3 or 4! she is an awesome person, love her so much

I seriously cried watching this. I will keep her in my prayers and Vision all-stars that was such an inspirational and amazing thing you guys did for her! AWESOME JOB!!

Watched the video. Cried. Watched the news story. Cried some more. So beautiful. I will be praying for her. What an awesome thing to do.

Back