OT Inspire Cheer Allstars (made Up Gym)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 3, 2013
Im in the process of making a tory or the bases of a story (reasearch and caracter backgrounds etc.) and i have made up my own gym (this is a story about two coaches falling in love) and i already posted about this in the make your own cheer gym but i really thought i clogged that thread so i made up a new one since im never gonna make this a real gym (no background in cheer AT ALL and i live in sweden..) so i just wanted to ask a few questions.

The name of the gym is Inspire Cheer Allstars, the gym colours are Light Purple, Purple and White and the team names are based off inspiring words or positive words. Im thinking about making it an semi large to large gym with maybe two locations. i have a few names and levels done but not really sure if it is enough.

The levels are:

Tiny 1: Love
Mini 1: Wonder
Mini 2: Wish
Youth 1: Shine
Youth 2: ????
Youth 3: Destiny
Junior 1: Blessed
Junior 2-4: Not sure if i want them yet just putting them out here
Junior 5 COED: Dream
Senior 2: Imagine
Senior 3 COED: Endurance (not sre if this one fits the theme though but extremly hard to fix coed names.)
Senior 4 COED: Determination
Senior 4.2 (or restricted 5. not sure of wich yet) Tenacity
Senior 5 Coed (not sure of division yet) Courage
Senior 5 all girl (same as above) Faith
International open coed 5: Strength

i have a uni basicly designed by a really nice girl at the other thread but wanst maybe a worls team uni or maybe another just to see my options. full tops for tiny to junior teams and crops for the other ones. no crazy cut outs simple lines and because of me having so many boys in my head liek unis that are easy to make into a boys uni.

This is basicly what i have. i need help with like everything else. like voice overs how much you should charge, where the gym should be located at ( i love it to be in cali but dont know yet) and what comps to go to and would be needing help with like coaches talk since this is about coaches (made up ones of course. i do not like cheerlebrities. at all but that is nothing i will discuss on here.) and i no like Nothing more that a normal fan would.

not sure if this is going to be published or just for myself but i love to research but i am unemployed and poor at the moment so cant pay for anything so that is why i post this. (and in the random forum to not upset anyone.)

Thank you for all your help and sorry for the massive read. Hugs from Maria (my real name. no one on here knows who i am anyway.)

Edited to change the mishap happening with me naming two teams faith.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion - there are no cheer gyms in Manhattan NYC (this is coming from an upset New Yorker haha!) You could have a gym located there maybe :)
Maybe you could do your own voiceovers in your gym...like, have casting call through the athletes to see who could do them for certain songs? I think that would go really well with the inspire theme!
Hope this helped! PM/tweet me if you need more suggestions!

Just a suggestion - there are no cheer gyms in Manhattan NYC (this is coming from an upset New Yorker haha!) You could have a gym located there maybe :)
Maybe you could do your own voiceovers in your gym...like, have casting call through the athletes to see who could do them for certain songs? I think that would go really well with the inspire theme!
Hope this helped! PM/tweet me if you need more suggestions!

Thank you for the suggestions just one thing, it is not a real gym. Im making this gym up because of me writing stories (or mainly making up backgrounds to storys i would love to write.) and i am swedish so i cant have areal gym in NY how much i would love to. But the fictional gym can be located in NY if you would want to. because im looking for places to research and would love all the help i can get. so you can PM me if you want to.

I think Power would be an awesome name for a Coed 6 team. Not sure if that fits the theme....but oh well. Can you post a pic of the uni that was designed already? I might try to make one, but I wouldn't want them to contrast too much. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think Power would be an awesome name for a Coed 6 team. Not sure if that fits the theme....but oh well. Can you post a pic of the uni that was designed already? I might try to make one, but I wouldn't want them to contrast too much. :)

Yeah Power is a good name. putting it on my list. and i am going to try to find the uni but it is not me that designed it.

You should have a Senior 1 Team as well. I think the coed team's unis should be either purple or white (I don't think boys would like lavender unis). Maybe we could do lavender glitter bows for the girls?

You should have a Senior 1 Team as well. I think the coed team's unis should be either purple or white (I don't think boys would like lavender unis). Maybe we could do lavender glitter bows for the girls?

Yeah i would love to have a senior 1. what levels are usual for Juniors like is it normal to have all 5 levels because i do not have named for all and i think it may be to many teams for me to keep in mind while writing later. and i would love completly white unis for the coed teams with details in purple and lavender. and glitter for the bows is perfect. i love rhinestones as well.

White with a dark purple and some light purple accents might work!

yeah i thought that too. black would work too but then it might look weird compered to the gyms other unis that are white but maybe have them have day 1 day 2 unis like some teams do and do the day 1 uni a bit simpler so it can be cheaper

Maybe we could use a pattern, like lace, or Victorian floral print, or fretwork?

no lace i think, that is not something i really like on a uni even though AZ powers unis were gorgeous but i think that i want to keep it simple. not to many cut outs and not anything fancy. kinda like stingrays butwith more bling just not to much. and full tops for the younger teams. the seniors can have crops but if it is a beautiful design i am not agains full tops on them either. i loved F5s full tops.

Yeah i would love to have a senior 1. what levels are usual for Juniors like is it normal to have all 5 levels because i do not have named for all and i think it may be to many teams for me to keep in mind while writing later. and i would love completly white unis for the coed teams with details in purple and lavender. and glitter for the bows is perfect. i love rhinestones as well.
Yes, it's normal. Plus, you don't have to mention every team in the story.

Back