OT Inspire Cheer Allstars (made Up Gym)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yes, it's normal. Plus, you don't have to mention every team in the story.

no thats true, im just gonna have to find more names.. sign.. sometimes it sucks having english as a second language. like i can find many names in my own language but like i want this story to be in english (thats also why im probably never going to publish it later on because my spelling is terrible.)

no thats true, im just gonna have to find more names.. sign.. sometimes it sucks having english as a second language. like i can find many names in my own language but like i want this story to be in english (thats also why im probably never going to publish it later on because my spelling is terrible.)
Just write, don't worry about your spelling. From reading your posts it seems perfect to me!

Just write, don't worry about your spelling. From reading your posts it seems perfect to me!

thank you. going to write soon. i am just such a perfectionist hat i need to have all the background and even though im probably not going to mention all the team names i wanna have them written down. and i have not got what i really want the story to be about. i hae not even named the main caracters. yet.

thank you. going to write soon. i am just such a perfectionist hat i need to have all the background and even though im probably not going to mention all the team names i wanna have them written down. and i have not got what i really want the story to be about. i hae not even named the main caracters. yet.
You need to have a story to edit before you start worrying about being perfect (no story is perfect, by the way). Just relax and enjoy the process.

Back