All-Star International Coed 5/all-girl 5 Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would add CheerForce Infinity to the mix of great teams as well. If I had to pick 3 teams for finals I would say Top Gun, Spirit, and Cheer Athletics. Some other really great ones are Gym Tyme, Rays, and Cheerforce.

I'm surprised no one has said Brandon. If everyone competed today at Worlds with their current routines they would win hands down. They are the only ones actually stunting like Worlds wants.

I'm surprised no one has said Brandon. If everyone competed today at Worlds with their current routines they would win hands down. They are the only ones actually stunting like Worlds wants.

Oops I forgot about them. They are amazing too. I like the focus on partner stunts.

Oops I forgot about them. They are amazing too. I like the focus on partner stunts.

I am quite curious what all the other programs are doing for this division. I know of our plans, but its soooooo dddiiffffeerrreeennnttt than allstar. It looks a lot like a UCA college scoresheet. And we know how much choreography, tumbling, jumps, and dance they have in their routines.

I think a routine that hits every scoresheet can hit the worlds scoresheet just as well....a good routine is a good routine in my opinion...adjustments must obviously be made along the road to increase difficulty in certain areas, but the overall routine should not change just to fit a certain scoresheet

I think a routine that hits every scoresheet can hit the worlds scoresheet just as well....a good routine is a good routine in my opinion...adjustments must obviously be made along the road to increase difficulty in certain areas, but the overall routine should not change just to fit a certain scoresheet

Bet you a soda you'll have a different opinion after Worlds.

Deal?

Ok it's a deal...so how do we measure this?

Simple opinion contest. After Worlds (so therefore the season in case your opinion changes) you just state whether you think a routine that is considered good by a balanced scoresheet is still considered 'good' on the Worlds scoresheet (which rewards tumbling about as much as it rewards a fat guy walking around the matt with his arms by his side).

If you still hold true that the same good routine can win anywhere, then I owe you a soda. Though, just keep in mind I like Cherry Coke Zero. So Delicious.

Sounds good since I'm always open for debate

I might buy you a soda even if you agree that I was right.

Though youll then feel guilty for stealing a soda.

I just want to see talent and innovation at worlds, no matter what level and age. Worlds should be for the best of the best and I believe that is how bids should be handed out...highest scoring teams!
I'm not going to argue with the rules because you all have already done that, but that's how it is so take advantage while you can.

I want to make one more comment and then I will be quite. (no I wont because I get really frustrated)

Try sitting in the arena on Sunday waiting on bid announcements, as a parent who has spent thousands of dollars to that point, knowing your team is in line for a paid bid. Then the announcer lets you know the a team of twenty somethings is going to worlds for free. The word free is used loosely. Now this team of twenty somethings was amazing, and should be with their age and talent level. Sorry, I know I sound bitter and it's because I was. Give the paid bids to the parents. They are the ones who have EARNED it.

Please don't try to convince me other wise by telling me how some programs use the IO levels for their L5. The big programs that dominate those divisions are full up with the twenty somethings.

ok i am on an IO all girl team from a "big program" and our team is certainly not full of twenty somethings. the reason our we are in this division is because we already have a coed team of 36 people and we have 24 (instead of 20) other strong level 5 cheerleaders as well.

in fact, there is only one person on our team that is not in high school, but lets face it, how many other divisions have at least one person that isn't exactly age elligible?? the only difference is that our one person is allowed to be on our team because of the fact that we are international.

and i really find it unfair that 23 other equally hard working HIGH SCHOOL age cheerleaders can be denied any sort of paid bid just because of some assumptions of people who think these teams are full of kids in their twenties. wake up, this is not the case

ok i am on an IO all girl team from a "big program" and our team is certainly not full of twenty somethings. the reason our we are in this division is because we already have a coed team of 36 people and we have 24 (instead of 20) other strong level 5 cheerleaders as well.

in fact, there is only one person on our team that is not in high school, but lets face it, how many other divisions have at least one person that isn't exactly age elligible?? the only difference is that our one person is allowed to be on our team because of the fact that we are international.

and i really find it unfair that 23 other equally hard working HIGH SCHOOL age cheerleaders can be denied any sort of paid bid just because of some assumptions of people who think these teams are full of kids in their twenties. wake up, this is not the case

high shcoolers? no. high schoolers should get bids.

but high schoolers shouldnt compete with adults.

because high schoolers cant keep up?? or the other way around...

because 20, and 25, and 30 year old males shouldnt compete with 14 year old girls?

and there are plenty of reasons over the psychological reasons.

Back