Is High School Cheer Scary To Tryout For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not at all! Everyone is so friendly and willing to help:) don't be nervous! Just smile and try you're very best!! Goodluck:) remember to be loud cheering, listen to instructions, and again, smile!!!

my freshman year, it was a bit scary because all my friends went to the other high school and I knew like nobody...but I made the team. this may sound harsh, but the girls (and/or guys) there, they're not your friends! they're the people that want the same spot on the team that you want! smile & be confident! :)

my freshman year, it was a bit scary because all my friends went to the other high school and I knew like nobody...but I made the team. this may sound harsh, but the girls (and/or guys) there, they're not your friends! they're the people that want the same spot on the team that you want! smile & be confident! :)
this doesn't mean don't be friendly towards them, though. because chances are, they'll be your teammates!

Confidence is key, it just got me a job over somebody with MORE qualifications. If you are confident, they're gonna buy what you're selling!

this doesn't mean don't be friendly towards them, though. because chances are, they'll be your teammates!

Confidence is key, it just got me a job over somebody with MORE qualifications. If you are confident, they're gonna buy what you're selling!
im not saying to not be friendly! im just saying there's a reason you're there, to make a team, don't be socializing with people.

Back