All-Star Is There Anyone Who Lives In Pa Thats Want To Cheer For World Cup ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I Live in Drexel Hill, PA which is 1hr & 30minutes away from the gym, & I doubt anyone from around here is from WC, They all are SJS, NJSE or TRi-State ! I JUST WANT MY WC lol

You are only 30 minutes from Cherry Hill area where there are a lot of kids who carpool to WC. Like above poster said come to tryouts you will have no problem finding a car pool.

You are only 30 minutes from Cherry Hill area where there are a lot of kids who carpool to WC. Like above poster said come to tryouts you will have no problem finding a car pool.

Only thing is Lazers is the open team, so there may not be many if any from the Cherry Hill area. ALOT i repeat ALOT of the people on Lazers are from Rutgers University, they also hold a completely different tryout for the open team.

Only thing is Lazers is the open team, so there may not be many if any from the Cherry Hill area. ALOT i repeat ALOT of the people on Lazers are from Rutgers University, they also hold a completely different tryout for the open team.

yeaa, tht sucks! im going to figure out something !

If your in Drexel Hill It will take you about an hour and 15 min to get to freehold. I work in Delaware County and get there in 1.5 hrs.

If your in Drexel Hill It will take you about an hour and 15 min to get to freehold. I work in Delaware County and get there in 1.5 hrs.

i quess thts not that bad, im going to try and try-out & see if there are any carpools, but i heard a lot of the lazer team is frm Rutgers University, !

I apologize then, I was told that there were many people on the team from Rutgers or maybe they started out on the team in the beginning of the season since Kenny who is the Rutgers competition coach I was told was helped out the open team or something.

A girl on Senior Elite also flies I think, it's odd because it's becoming more common a lot of people also move for cheer, That's true dedication I give them and their families so much credit.

if my momma would let me fly to cheer for one of my favorite teams i would in a heart beat.

anyone drive from CT to world cup? it would be a 3 1/2 hour drive from where i live haha.. im waiting until i go to college (hopefully monmouth) then im going to try to super senior :)

I live near Scranton and i used to travel 2 and a half hours, three times a week to be on World Cup Galaxy. It was stressfull with school, but world cup is an awesome gym ! I resulted into going back to my old gym in PA because the ride just got too much!

Back