All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The little blond girl on TopKats hasn't grown in 3 years.

Well if the Milkhouse is where USA Alliance performed, they are probably behind because they had to clean the Mat after the puking incident. Sorry some things can't be helped.

and I repeat. Get rid of teams with bids then. Puking and Injuries aren't something new. They happen literally every single year multiple times. Plan for it.

Does anyone know if a UK team 'Aviator Allstars' have been on yet? International open coed 6. I'm not sure of the time difference so I'm not sure if they've been on the mat yet. They're not posting in twitter yet. So anxious for them, 1st time at worlds and 1st time with any real l6 competition!!

AV Raptors don't compete today.

The IO6 competition starts really late tonight, and continues tomorrow morning as far as I know. Tomorrow they compete at 12.10pm, USA time (so I think about 5pm our time) according to the schedule online.

Come on Raptors, I know you can do this!

Some are wondering why SOT's score was never announced when they went before CAC and everyone already got their score.

Brandon Sr. Steel IOC- awesome opening & Super high baskets! 1SF, 1SB, great recovery last pass in tumbling! AWESOME PYRAMID!

ECE small senior-solid routine

Might have been answered, but which team had the "tumble-tinkle?"

Latest posts

Back