All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i have a question about top gun semi, during the standing tumbling after first stunt, does that girl do a half double down? just seems odd?

My Large Level 5 Predictions:
1. Cheer Extreme Senior Elite (strong foundation for Day 1 & strong performance today, weakest of the errors today)
2. FCA Diamonds (weak day one performance, but were amazing today - very clean & confident)
3. Maryland Twisters F5 (strong foundation for Day 1 & major issues today depending on whether it's execution performance deduction or if they get hit on legality)
4. World Cup Shooting Stars (weak day 1 performance, followed by a week day 2 performance, i ranked them four on skills that hit alone)
5. Pittsburgh Superstars (weak day 1 performance, followed by a good showing - but they need to up their skill in every category)

did you really need to say her name like if you messed up on something would you want someone to come on a public forum and say "BRE FELL IN STUNTS BLAH BLAH BLAH"....i dont think so
totally agree, no one is perfect. simply you can say second to last pass and if the person really wants to know the name they can send a PM.

also does anyone know (not trying to call out names or anything) but is juliet from senior elite hurt? She didnt tumble today in running tumbling?

I don't think it is appropriate to call out individuals on their mistakes here. Nobody would want their name on here as the "person who busted their tumbling" or "person who fell in the stunts". Just sayin'...
whats so bad about that? they werent meaning it in a negative way? they were jus sayin
Because they are not your friends. Its called common courtesy.

how about a bit less bashing, and a bit more updates :(

This board is not for bashing people its for all of us to come to a place where we all can support each other and be happy to share in this crazy world we all love . There is no need to bash anyone and if you feel the need to bash then go find another board to post on or better yet make your own . OK You Welcome and Thank you ........:)

Edited by F!ERCE: language please

another question (apparently i have a lot of them) on shooting stars i just rewatched the video, and will that half in the pyramid count as a stunt fall? i mean it did kinda fall?

Back