All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

agreed about naming the person who fell, it doesnt matter who it was. But I must say she had a rough fall and got right back up and threw a ro hs double. she's an amazing tumbler

ya
This board is not for bashing people its for all of us to come to a place where we all can support each other and be happy to share in this crazy world we all love . There is no need to bash anyone and if you feel the need to bash then go find another board to post on or better yet make your own . OK You Welcome and Thank you ........:)

Edited by F!ERCE: language please
ya i was thinking it did not mean to type it some times my hands go faster then they should sorry about that one

This board is not for bashing people its for all of us to come to a place where we all can support each other and be happy to share in this crazy world we all love . There is no need to bash anyone and if you feel the need to bash then go find another board to post on or better yet make your own . OK You Welcome and Thank you ........:)

Edited by F!ERCE: language please

well if you havent read the thread, i wasn't trash talking/bashing anyone. i was simply reading things and OTHERS were saying rude things about other teams, which is unnecasary. so THANK YOU VERY MUCH :p

Back