All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG I JUST SCREAMD THE ENTIRE F5 PERFORMANCE, OMG IDK WHAT TO THINK NOW! :( ALL THE TEAMS HAD DROPS OR BOBBLES.!!! WTFFFFFFFFFF!

i just re-watched the pyramid and have no idea where they fell apart but it just stopped basically for one group and then it rippled

I would have loved to see some kind of consistency throughout the 2 days of competition but i guess it is just too early for that :(

what happened in f5's pyramid? Was there an injury? looked like they weren't attempting to get up at the end

i think its gonna be 1.cea 2.seriously im thinking fca 3. f5 or stars, i mean you gotta think how many times that pyramids gonna count against them, with two touchdowns, a stunt fall, and possibly quite a few falls in the pyramid =/

that's true, today was worth 70% of the score

what happened in f5's pyramid? Was there an injury? looked like they weren't attempting to get up at the end

Thats what I'm thinking. One girl took a pretty rough tumble on her landing =/ And F5 wouldn't just not put up the pyramid, especially when you are in the lead like they are. Something's fishy...

Back