All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anyone saw Fierce Winds, I'd love to hear how they did. They performed in Hall J at the same time as Reign, I need tow be able to view multiple feeds!

If anyone saw Fierce Winds, I'd love to hear how they did. They performed in Hall J at the same time as Reign, I need tow be able to view multiple feeds!
You can.. just copy the link at the top of the window and open a new window (not tab), then shrink the windows & put them however you want them, lol.

You can.. just copy the link at the top of the window and open a new window (not tab), then shrink the windows & put them however you want them, lol.
Darn I wish I had thought of that! Oh well, good info for the future, although I can barely watch one routine at a time, LOL!

Not to mention I already have about 15 windows, with my twitter feed, my fb, fierce board, schedules, standings etc...

i know this somewhat off topic from this thread, but when a team accepts a PARTIAL paid bid, are they still allowed to compete for a FULL paid bid? i've just heard different answers...

You can always compete for a better bid than what you have.

The Cheer Center medium coed 5 - 7 maybe 8 sf? One flyer hit the ground pretty hard. Really lack tumbling & people to be competitive in medium coed (only 23 people).

I'm sorry if this has already been asked.. But someone told me that Fame has 'FAME' written on their legs and it showed when they did their heel stretch, is this true? I couldn't tell from the video on youtube.

Back