All-Star Jamfest: Omni Has Rooms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MouseMom

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
The Omni in Indy has some King rooms that have opened up. They have been booked for a while, so I thought I would pass on the info.

I just cancelled my reservation at the Hilton too. It's not attached to the convention center but I know they were booked completely. It's a one bedroom suite thing.

The Marriott should have some openings now as well. I know a few families that are now rooming together over at the Westin (my roommates included) that had reservations they just cancelled at the Marriott.

Mine was a suite so it was kinda pricy. It was I think $350 a night? I had it booked for 3 nights for $1100. BUT it would hold a lot of people. When I made the reservation it was for me, my 2 cp's, Mamarazzi, and her cp - and we were going to have PLENTY of room. I just cancelled it yesterday.

Mine was a suite so it was kinda pricy. It was I think $350 a night? I had it booked for 3 nights for $1100. BUT it would hold a lot of people. When I made the reservation it was for me, my 2 cp's, Mamarazzi, and her cp - and we were going to have PLENTY of room. I just cancelled it yesterday.

Fabulous. Yet another reminder that I won't be at indy. Thanks for the clinical depression, J-a-M. You better make a Mamarazzi-on-a-stick and take a bajillion pics of "me" with everyone. Brb, gotta go cry now...

Mamarazzi said:
Fabulous. Yet another reminder that I won't be at indy. Thanks for the clinical depression, J-a-M. You better make a Mamarazzi-on-a-stick and take a bajillion pics of "me" with everyone. Brb, gotta go cry now...

I would love to see pics of Mamarazzi-on-a-stick
You'd be more famous than Flat Stanley!

Will you text me so we can get a picture?

I got something for that depression...just sayin'. :enjoyshow: <--- xanax smiley

I can't even figure out how to mark MYSELF as just-a-mom, how am I gonna make YOU?!?

I would love to see pics of Mamarazzi-on-a-stick
You'd be more famous than Flat Stanley!

She's supposed to be making a Just-a-Mom on a stick for Worlds...we'll see if it really happens. :starwars:

ETA-- sorry I posted all 3 of these in a row. I just woke up and am kind of an idiot right now. :oops:

Back