All-Star Jamfest Supernationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2013
So, its coming up next weekend! Not very far away, I am going as an athlete. Pretty excited as it's one of my favorite comps of the year. Who's going? Anyone going to the Majors as well?

Also schedule is up as of last week. A few changes were made if you'd like to check that out.

I'm super excited to go for the first time as a coach with cheer sport sharks!
I've competed there plenty of times (2010-2012), so i'm excited to see how/if the event has changed at all

I was thinking about going to the majors, but I don't know if anyone else would come with me because everyone elses teams have early report times

We (Fame Allstars) will be there for the first time as a program. We took one Worlds team a couple years back but this is the first time we will be there with multiple teams. We are bringing:

Hollywood: Small Youth 3
Envy: Small Junior 4
The J5: Small Junior 5
Sirens: Large Senior 2
Glam: Small Senior Coed 3
Vixens: Large Senior 4
Xclusive: Large Senior Coed Restricted 5
Knockout: Small Coed 5
Vengeance: Large Senior Coed 5
Super Seniors: Medium Senior 5

We are super excited for our first year at this competition!

We will be at Majors for the first (and probably last) time this year. Very excited to see this in person. We purposefully scheduled our return flight late Saturday night to be able to watch all of that AMAZING teams on Saturday.

Cheerville Athletics will be there....
Poison Ivy- LG JR 1
Angelicas - Mini 1
Bane - SR 1
Black Widows - JR1
Vectors - Mini 2
Vendetta - Jr2
Calypso - Sr3
Mystique - LG JR 3
Vaders - LG COED 3
Queen of Hearts - LG SR 3
Anarchy - Med Coed 5

Cheer Athletics Charlotte's RoyalCats will be there. The rest of the gym is attending Spirit of Hope back home.

Back