All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Generally the taller you are the harder it is to do some tumbling. Definitely requires more strength to get all that body around. There is always the exception but this is based on cp and vertically gifted friends experiences.

**CP's World Diet started today. Wonder what he can eat for $2/day**

And then there's Joey on Wildcats, who's grown at least 4 inches since he left me, gotta be 6'5" by now...standing double. Blows my mind.

And then there's Joey on Wildcats, who's grown at least 4 inches since he left me, gotta be 6'5" by now...standing double. Blows my mind.
Always exceptionals to the rules.

**TOTD: when texting always check the recipients before hitting the 'send' button**

Everybody knows I'm always for F5 (obv.), and they look pretty good. There were a lot more hands touching the ground/stepping forward/chest really far down on landing in tumbling. And I'm praying to the Cheer Gods that they get a new dance mix. IT'S SOOOO SLOW. I think it's killing them bc that's the last thing the judges see...it's not keeping up with the rest of the division. And I NEVER thought I'd say F5's DANCE wasn't on par with the rest of lgsr. I'm sure it's scoring ok (I mean it's hard for a dance to not score well), but it's not helping them in my opinion. It just leaves me saying "well they did a dance and now the routine's over...[emoji52]"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody knows I'm always for F5 (obv.), and they look pretty good. There were a lot more hands touching the ground/stepping forward/chest really far down on landing in tumbling. And I'm praying to the Cheer Gods that they get a new dance mix. IT'S SOOOO SLOW. I think it's killing them bc that's the last thing the judges see...it's not keeping up with the rest of the division. And I NEVER thought I'd say F5's DANCE wasn't on par with the rest of lgsr. I'm sure it's scoring ok (I mean it's hard for a dance to not score well), but it's not helping them in my opinion. It just leaves me saying "well they did a dance and now the routine's over...[emoji52]"

While it may seem like it is a little slower, it is scoring REALLY well. It might be because it is so different and the judges were ready or like something a little different, especially coming from this team. Dances can "not score well" because unfortunately, we have been on teams where they didn't LOL. So ready to see them KILL IT at Majors tomorrow night. :cheering:

I must say I agree. Every cheer season, I love F5 like they are all my daughters, but this year's mix isn't giving me the life I've grown accustomed. Don't get me wrong, I love the routine and the dance and even if they drop every stunt, I still think they won!! But, I want a little more fierce so I can jump up and down, clapping and screaming like a crazy person for the dance. That's all I want. :)

While it may seem like it is a little slower, it is scoring REALLY well. It might be because it is so different and the judges were ready or like something a little different, especially coming from this team. Dances can "not score well" because unfortunately, we have been on teams where they didn't LOL. So ready to see them KILL IT at Majors tomorrow night. :cheering:

Glad to hear it's scoring really well. I don't HATE it, it's just....not my cup of tea, and is my least favorite part of their routine this year. But, if the girls, coaches, and judges like it, by all means KEEP IT! Haha. Also I totally forgot The Majors is this weekend! Agh!!! Thanks for reminding me! So excited!!

Quick question, does anyone have Vizion 20/20? I can't find them competing this year anywhere yet. Or Cheerforce Nfinity?

I have nfinity ;) but I can't give that to yah, but I can say that they compete for their first time at the end of this month!

Back