All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who coaches WC Suns? The routine is very Lady Bullet-ish. (Let's pretend that is a word)
I know the Twinkle coach, Chrissy, is one of their coaches (cheerupdates tweeted at her today and I saw), but I don't know who their other coaches are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be right. Remember that Parkey is at WC now (again). Even if he isn't the head coach, I am sure his influence is felt on most teams.

I also thought I was looking at a LB routine. It's weird but no shade towards suns. Parky is coaching stars thought unless he has being helping suns as well.

I also thought I was looking at a LB routine. It's weird but no shade towards suns. Parky is coaching stars thought unless he has being helping suns as well.

Yes, he is coaching Stars, but all the coaches at WC tend share input with each other and their strengths tend to show up in all the teams despite who the original choreographers were or the main coach is. Even the lower level teams benefit from Parkey being there.

As for shade possibly being thrown, I am wearing my rose colored glasses. I read being like a Lady Bullets routine as a good thing [emoji12]

Yes, he is coaching Stars, but all the coaches at WC tend share input with each other and their strengths tend to show up in all the teams despite who the original choreographers were or the main coach is. Even the lower level teams benefit from Parkey being there.

As for shade possibly being thrown, I am wearing my rose colored glasses. I read being like a Lady Bullets routine as a good thing [emoji12]

Yes, they look great:rolleyes:

The Suns are coached by Chrissy and Jake. Parkey is NOT one of Suns coaches! He coaches Shooting Stars and Starstruck. Jake choreographed the bulk of the routine himself, the pyramid was choreographed by Troy Hedgren from PCM, and the dance was choreographed by Blake Johnson. Yes Parkey has helped coach Suns on occasion however so have several other WC coaches. Not to take anything away from Parkey as he's an excellant coach however the amount of times he's actually worked with the team is not nearly enough for their to be an alleged Lady Bullets influence. That is totally something that cheer fans want to make a thing. Even Parkey himself would roll his eyes and laugh at the suggestion lol :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back