All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady bullets day 1. Is that flyer on the right Laney?

Yes!!!!!! SO happy she is back cheering. I heard that her dad posted that she would be returning to cheerleading and would be on Lady Bullets for the rest of the season. Not sure why the sudden return though? Guess she missed it?

Yes!!!!!! SO happy she is back cheering. I heard that her dad posted that she would be returning to cheerleading and would be on Lady Bullets for the rest of the season. Not sure why the sudden return though? Guess she missed it?
I think someone got injuried and she just filled in for one comp. ( but I guess if injuried girl doesn't get better she will finish the season with them) I wanted to see some crazy passes from her but smart move to keep it safe and don't tumble for her gymnastic carrier

Any KC Cheer Fierce 5 videos? I can't find any!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I said this yesterday about how amazing they were, BUT they are first in line for a paid bid and they had the highest score yesterday.

I was actually in a bad mood because someone made me mad lol and just watching most of the worlds teams to see what anacondas chances are at getting a bid/and 1st.

So I was sitting there with a mad face and they literally made me smile!! Seriously the only team, they were crazy good!!

Cheer Central Suns Revolution

VAS Ice Queens

Cali White Gold

Oregon Dream

T&S Sr 4 Destiny

PCM Resurrection

Impact Pearl 5

PCM Lady Elegance

Spotlight Nemesis

Platinum Athletics 24K

I know I said this yesterday about how amazing they were, BUT they are first in line for a paid bid and they had the highest score yesterday.

I was actually in a bad mood because someone made me mad lol and just watching most of the worlds teams to see what anacondas chances are at getting a bid/and 1st.

So I was sitting there with a mad face and they literally made me smile!! Seriously the only team, they were crazy good!!

That makes me happy hearing that! Ever since I saw them at worlds 2011 i think, I've been waiting for them to blow up like this!!

https://twitter.com/rossrintala/status/693279365241528320
I don't know if the link will work, but this was from Friday night & it gives me chills!

on psm resurrection, that 3rd flyer, from the right, with a bob, looks mighty smamiliar. ;)

For anybody at Return To Atlantis today, please try to get a Lionheart video.

im pretty confused about this team, because i thought they were supposed to be out of amped athletix, the gym co-owned (fomerly co-owned?) by Gabi and two other people. now, she stated on her twitter that the team is based out of powerhouse elite, which is based out of north carolina. still havent seen any videos, even of yesterdays performance.

Back