All-Star Jostons Center, Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As hard as I tried to refrain from posting a response, my minute trace of self control has failed me yet again. Oddly enough, I just sat here yesterday and read the thread from a while back (I think it was from a newbie called libertyallstrz or something like that) about why "newbies" have to post 3 times and then wait 3 days to post elsewhere on the boards and well.................(insert THIS thread here)....................point proven. A person (not just a newbie) can be spared a whole lot of sarcastic, rude and frustrated responses, if they would just take the time to SEARCH before they post an entirely new thread on a subject that's been beaten to death on the boards. I'm fairly new myself and it takes time to get used to the order of things, the usual suspects and their sarcastic ways but if you don't have thick skin, you're not going to like where this thread goes.......

As hard as I tried to refrain from posting a response, my minute trace of self control has failed me yet again. Oddly enough, I just sat here yesterday and read the thread from a while back (I think it was from a newbie called libertyallstrz or something like that) about why "newbies" have to post 3 times and then wait 3 days to post elsewhere on the boards and well.................(insert THIS thread here)....................point proven. A person (not just a newbie) can be spared a whole lot of sarcastic, rude and frustrated responses, if they would just take the time to SEARCH before they post an entirely new thread on a subject that's been beaten to death on the boards. I'm fairly new myself and it takes time to get used to the order of things, the usual suspects and their sarcastic ways but if you don't have thick skin, you're not going to like where this thread goes.......

But this is more fun.

Oh yeah. Besides being 100 feet apart, their names are different. There's my 2cents

Someone did post that the USASF is making efforts to ensure both setups are similar this year!

76498703_5811e286b2.jpg

The above is the floor at the Jostens Center. No worries, it'll have a spring floor on it for WORLDS! And they will hang a globe on the back fence too!!

Below is the MILKHOUSE!!!! Disney and USASF expanded it just to piss everyone off competing at the Josten Center.
190118208_0a34d52cd9.jpg

76498703_5811e286b2.jpg

The above is the floor at the Jostens Center. No worries, it'll have a spring floor on it for WORLDS! And they will hang a globe on the back fence too!!

Below is the MILKHOUSE!!!! Disney and USASF expanded it just to piss everyone off competing at the Josten Center.
190118208_0a34d52cd9.jpg

the buildings in the back of the jostens or warm ups right? or did they get rid of warm ups?

76498703_5811e286b2.jpg

190118208_0a34d52cd9.jpg

This was GREAT! Nice!

Latest posts

Back