All-Star Just Because You Are 17...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If she's not running the books or coaching (and she's 17 so I'm guessing not funding it either), is it really even "her" gym? I don't mean this negatively at all but I wonder role she is actually playing in it.
It can be a Family Gym. There are Family Businesses all the time. It is not like they are going to Call it Team Gabi or Gabi Elite. Top Gun is a family business and well run with a great reputation.

Ugh, I hate when people call something "bullying" or "hating" when it clearly is not. Just because I don't agree with a 17-year-old starting a business with very little training or experience, does not mean I'm a "hater".

@Lisa M, chill out girl.
RT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stand the hating. Just because you are 17 doesn't mean you can't be successful.
Gabi has more experience and has been coached by some of the top names in cheer. She runs sold out clinics. She has the support of family and friends. If she wants to have 1 team or 10, I think that is awesome that she wants to share her love and knowledge of cheer. I know a big name person who started a gym at the age of 18. He's still successful.
Their are tons of successful 17 year olds in this world. It's different though because it's cheerleading? Is that what I'm reading? People, cheer is cut throat enough. We have kids getting bullied and committing suicide from cheering and yall are worried about Gabi starting a team and people hating on other gyms. Recheck what's more important. Ps. She isn't running her own books or coaching. Morons.(Drops mic)

No one eats my casserole!

Back