All-Star Kendall Jenner On The Cover Of American Cheerleader Magazine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I posted a longgg time ago asking if anyone knew where she cheered! I heard Kris talking to someone in one episode saying, "So I just picked Kendall up from cheer practice" and I was like SAY WUUUT?! But nobody here knew anything... haha

On one of the kardashian episodes they showed khloe going to one of kendalls schools fb games to watch her (E! just viewed her doing some motions and in an extension/prep) she seemed pretty good.

All I remember, in one episode is her mom telling her she couldn't go to cheer practice because she was in trouble all I could think of was oh no....

All I remember, in one episode is her mom telling her she couldn't go to cheer practice because she was in trouble all I could think of was oh no....

I saw in one of the pictures she was texting or looking at her phone while on the sidelines. I was also thinking, "oh no...."

kinda lame! i like to read about people who do amazing things in the cheer magz...people who have a story to tell..not some rich girl who had nothing to say about cheerleading in her interview...just my opinion!

Back