All-Star Kick Full: Exclusive Band Of Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
TWISTED proudly announces @KickFullBand as the exclusive Band of Cheerleading -Live concert at all Twisted 3D events! Check out the new single (Its Legit) Kick Full Official Site

2j5ckkp.jpg

I'm soooo curious to hear this band....will they be playing instruments? Singing voice overs? I wonder if they'll use sound effects and lighting.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I kinda miss the days an artist would come sing at NCA Nationals before awards. haha

I will confess i don't miss the "show acts" at cheer competitions ^^
Things i had to witness:
A "Hip Hop Duo" performing before awards
Kids singing Celine Songs because they asked the EP and he thought it was a great idea
Some kind of gospel choir
A jazz dance perfomance before awards (they were not competing, just for the show effect)

To be honest:
As a coach, cheerleader and cheer mom i think everyone had a long day, just start with awards and everybody go home happy. At least we're at competitions for cheer.
But that's just my opinion, i'm sure there are people who enjoy being entertained with something else after a day full of cheer routines.

I will confess i don't miss the "show acts" at cheer competitions ^^
Things i had to witness:
A "Hip Hop Duo" performing before awards
Kids singing Celine Songs because they asked the EP and he thought it was a great idea
Some kind of gospel choir
A jazz dance perfomance before awards (they were not competing, just for the show effect)

To be honest:
As a coach, cheerleader and cheer mom i think everyone had a long day, just start with awards and everybody go home happy. At least we're at competitions for cheer.
But that's just my opinion, i'm sure there are people who enjoy being entertained with something else after a day full of cheer routines.

If NCA brought in 1D to sing a song before awards... it would be crazy in the arena.

Thanks!

ETA: uh, what is it? I don't see it on the ad posted here. And I didn't find them through google either...

There is a link to the website within the text.. you can then find the single on the webpage :)

They sing, play and produce all there own music and they can actually sing.

As an event company, who currently runs some of the most produce events in the industry (minus COP Brands), we realized the amount of dead time that takes place before awards.. we fill in all of our dead time so the crowd and athletes stay entertained at the events. We have started adding shows before awards.. Recently, in NZ, we brought in a group of trickers and the world champion hip hop team.. from the actual Hip Hop World Championships in Vegas. They were amazing and the crowd loved it. We put on shows at Twisted.. not just a competition.. we make sure everyone is involved into the event.. wether its you, your parents, grandma or whatever.

Back