All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is like a triple threat brag.... First the young lady that did this video is only 17 and did a awesome job!!! Way to go Katelyn!! Second all these hard working bases that make my girl look good!!! Third my sweet cp working so hard on all her skills!!! I just love it!!!

You are awesome!!!!! You are so good!!!

So i'm really proud of my best friend, Madi. SheShe really wants to cheer on one of the teams she lived near, but since her family moves around so much they didn't wan't to commit to a team. They're expected to stay in this place for a couple of years, so next season she is going to cheer, and she's really been working on her scorpion.
here's March of this year:
555353_385050594847279_2069413020_n.jpg

and today:
600243_452408824778122_1743970833_n.jpg

:D

So i'm really proud of my best friend, Madi. SheShe really wants to cheer on one of the teams she lived near, but since her family moves around so much they didn't wan't to commit to a team. They're expected to stay in this place for a couple of years, so next season she is going to cheer, and she's really been working on her scorpion.
here's March of this year:
555353_385050594847279_2069413020_n.jpg

and today:
600243_452408824778122_1743970833_n.jpg

You can really see the difference.

Our other team coach said that if i got my full in less than a month, he would die.(not literally) because I have my whip and i'm working on my layouts. :D

:)
Congrats!! *Computer hugs* haha But basically same thing happen to me!! Except I had my tuck in March/April nut lost it when my set was so low, I was afraid I'd hit the ground. But, after months of spotting and confidence regain I got it back by myself better than ever!! :)

I just got my whip and im working on my layouts. My friend says that i have a lot of confidence. :)

Aww:) thanks, forget the layout we know it's not right since she just got it but I agree with you her back handsprings were so bad for so long. Now her legs are together and not all frog looking. Long as she keeps improving it don't matter how long it takes her.

She can throw a standing 2 bhs tuck so she just needs to work on that and get down to standing tuck!:)

I notice the difference in her backhandsprings even between the first video of her at your new gym to this one. It's amazing! She has so much power in them. I can't wait to see how she progresses over the next couple of years!

I originally posted on this thread almost a year and a half ago about my daughter and her block (page 1). I am happy (beyond happy!) to post this video from tonight. My daughter has started tumbling again! It's been over 3.5 years since she last tumbled without a spot and without being forced. I was in tears!!

I originally posted on this thread almost a year and a half ago about my daughter and her block (page 1). I am happy (beyond happy!) to post this video from tonight. My daughter has started tumbling again! It's been over 3.5 years since she last tumbled without a spot and without being forced. I was in tears!!

Aww I'm so happy for her! It was pretty too:)

Also I watched the video then at the end where the "related videos" show up I looked and 3 of those "related videos" were my daughter lol:)

Back