All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i forget her name on here, or i'd tag her to say congratulations! looks awesome and clean! you must be one proud momma :D
I totally didn't think to tag her myself since she's never really on. Good call and thanks for the props, 9PanelDiva wants to make a J5 next year so she's working as hard as she can :) she can stunt L5 all day long, but tumbling is harder to come by.

So, my cheer prince learned to single base last year. It got good enough that it went in the routine in April (two competitions). It was on a Jr coed 3 and was an unassisted walk in, press to extension with a youth age flyer (she's probably 50 lbs if I was guessing).

Well, he's up to a set of 50lb free weights at home that he works with (sporadically) the deal is he is supposed to lift set set when he dies in whatever mortal kombat, call of duty-ish game he's playing....sadly, I think he's sortof good at it.

Anyway...long story short, that was all he had. He's been working with seniors (he's junior age at 14, but crosses down to a sr coed 3) but with an assisted toss to hands, so I didn't really count it. Tonight he decided to try it on his own....it was a train wreck....but his ever amazing stunt coach <------- from my profile pic, came over to help him.

I kid you not.....9 minutes later.....this is what we got. You can hear the parents erupt behind the glass...every time they tried it, it got better and better....we knew what was coming :)

Toss to Hands! | Facebook

Just wanted to say how proud I was of my CP (Krissa). Like all tumblers she has worked so hard over the past year to get some crazy skills. At the beginning of 2012 she had a janky layout and she ended 2012 with a double full and combo's into the double. At 10 years old I am proud so I made her a little video so she could see how far she has come :chestbump:

With 9 weeks till regionals, my Groupstunt hit the whole sequenz last practise for the first time. We need to clean it up (really, a lot) but now the girls are confident that we can hit (i always knew that we can), and i'm positive we will progress fast.

I feel like I'm spamming this thread, but honestly, between the two of them, they're throwing something new every week! They've both found this entire new gear and are working so hard! Tonight they had tumbling class and open gym. My prince just up and decides.....I think I throw a standing two to full (not that he's ever thrown that before.....) guess what?

Standing 2 to Full | Facebook

He apparently has that skill.....

and seven years ago when just my princess started cheering as a six year old, I never even fathomed the day she'd have this skill...let alone the day I'd film both of my CP's throwing the sibling pass together. I filmed one of these when he first caught up to her with a handspring tuck and thought it was the best thing ever....

...I was wrong.....THIS is the best thing ever......so far ;)

The Family Full... | Facebook

Did I mention princess decided to throw a toe back last week.....um, check!

Jan 4, 2013 5:11pm | Facebook

I'm so stinkin' proud of these kids! They're working so hard!

Back