All-Star Laney Madsen New Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolutely amazing!! Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else cringe a little at her technique/form? Seems like her skills progress a bit faster than her form, hope she doesn't get seriously hurt from lack of proper technique. But, hey, she's only 10 plenty of time to correct it :)

okay, showstopper is going to vent a little. I already did on facebook, but I'm still heated. I haven't seen it much here, but I am sick and tired of people under appreciating the simply amazing things this girl does. I am tired of people comparing her to other people. I don't care if she's 10 years old. I don't care if she's never going to use these tricks on an allstar team. No one died and made any of you cheerleading boss, and none of you can stop a very talented girl from doing something she loves, and is beyond amazing at it. Maybe she's getting a head start for college. Maybe she just really enjoys doing the tricks. Either way, it doesn't matter. she still does them. I'd like to go see a single one of the people that diss on her go and try her tricks. No, it's not because she's little that she can do them. Yes, it helps, but does anyone realize the kind of body control required for those moves? and yes, most people would consider her a "fetus" and do you know how many "fetuses" you see with good body control? very few. Sure, do I think it would be impressive to see a bigger flyer do it? of course. but does that change the fact that what she does is fantastic? absoulutely not. It's a diss to her father as well. Those of you "not impressed" by this because she's little are also under appreciating the talent of her father. He is also an amazing stunter, and to be honest, I'm sure he can and does do those stunts with other girls. But this is his daughter, if you and you're kid worked that well together, wouldn't you want to show it off a little? It's not every day that mom/dad and daughter/son can still totally outfierce people in the same sport. So yes. they are both absolutely amazing and inspiring to this sport. What they do is not impossible, in fact, whenever I want to try new tricks, where do I go? them. so ya'll can keep your smack to yourself. peace and happy cheering people.

annnnd like I said, that vent probably does not apply to any of you, because unlike the ignorant people of the cheer world, most of you have respect for talent when you see it. It was actually my own teamates that set me off. so instead of exploding on them, I brought it to ya'll. aren't you just so happy I love ya'll so much? hehe :)

Dont think anybody is bashing Laney on this thread. Girl has talent and is now with a great program. Just dont think people should be comparing her to Kiara. Not fair to Laney to be compared to a girl that is a 4 time World Champion and a icon in the cheer world. Let Laney be herself and grow into an awesome cheerleader or whatever she wants to become in life. Good luck Laney and have fun.

um this is Whitney love's child prodigy. Her tumbling is sooo good for any age. Ya she's tiny but from expierence it's harder to stunt with little girls regardless how big the lifters are because they never want to stay tight. Props to her. She is AMAZING.

What tumbling skills did she have before you moved to the US?

Laney had a janky single full when we moved to Cali last year. She has literally been in the gym almost everyday since we have been here and is now throwing solid full doubles on the cheer floor:) Her work ethic and determination is on a level sometimes we can´t even explain. Thanx for the support!

WOW! She is so talented! I can't wait to see where she will go in the future! Her tumbling is great! If she would lock those legs in her fulls/double fulls it would be flawless! Im sure she wont have a hard time fixing that! Keep us posted with her new videos!

Back