All-Star Lg Sr. All Girl - Who Will Make It To Finals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow...I'm sorta more of the type that wants EVERYONE to hit, so the true champions shine through and there can be no "ifs, ands or buts" I don't find winning as exciting when its only because the others have screwed up........but, whatever floats your boat.

I agree! I would not want to make it to day 2 because someone dropped! I would love the winner to be the one with the most talent and best routine! Good luck to alllllll!!!!!

Cheer Extreme Senior Elite, Maryland Twisters F5, World Cup Shooting Stars (top 3 spots-almost guarantee)
FCA Diamonds, Maryland Marlins Tsunamis, Stingrays Spice, Woodlands Elite (fighting for 4-7)
Love Fame Super Seniors and would have put them in the 4-7 range, but with Stingrays in the division, I have a little doubt about them making finals..

i think PSS could go ontop of spice.
I hadn't seen PSS, but after watching their routine, I believe they could go to finals and be in the top 5.....
This division is full of talented girls and they are all going to have to bring it on day one to make it to finals.....

F5
Senior Elite
Shooting Stars
Spice
Super Seniors
Tusnami
Woodsland Elite Generals

The first three are self explanatory, they'll make finals for sure. Reasoning for my other picks... Super Seniors can be inconsistent, but they put on an amazing show. If they hit clean I honestly think they might be able to top Shooting Stars. Even if they have one fall I think they could still make finals but if they fall apart like they have before, it's all over, and I put FCA in their spot. Tusnami has been having some rough competitions, but they got fifith at worlds last year so they can perform under pressure. Their routine is more creativity then some of the other teams and I think that will serve them well on the worlds score sheet, and they have good enrgy great music and can work that dance. Spice has near flawless execution so they are in. Lastly, Generals I just think are a lil it more exiting to watch than PSS or FCA.

Okay so all emotions aside here, I'll tell my top picks in no particular order.

F5
Shooting Stars
Senior Elite

^^Those three are obvious.

So for the rest, I'm having some trouble.
WE-- Haven't seen them this year. However, they were a very strong small senior team in past years, so I know that they have talent. With the switch to large senior, I am pretty confident that they have the talent to hold their own their because their coaches seem to know where to place them, considering that in past years they have dropped 16 girls to compete in small, where their coaches obviously thought they were better suited.

SPICE--They are clean beyond belief, as all Stingrays teams are. However, I am just not convinced they have what it takes to really hang with the big dogs. This is UNDERSTANDABLE and not at all a bad thing for them considering that they are originally a senior open 5 team. Their tumbling is obviously lacking, which is why they were placed in the open/restricted division originally. Their stunts are amazingly clean but I just don't think that they have the same difficulty factor that Marlins, FCA and PSS have. If all teams hit, I think Spice is out. We all know that there is about a 5% chance that all teams will hit, though.

FCA-- I need to watch a video before I even try to make a decision on this team. I'll get back to you guys.

MARLINS-- They've had a rough couple competitions. I love this team though and they took us by surprise last year so I'm hoping they can do it again. They REALLY need to hit their routine though (obviously).

No conclusions. These are just my thoughts.

I know we all have our favorites, but I would LOVE to see a virtual unknown/newbie come out of nowhere and take Worlds! Pie in the sky thinking I know, but there's always room for amazing gyms. That being said, I wish all 14 teams (including our Lady Jags) a safe and fun competition.

Well obv.

1. CEA
2. WC
3. F5
4. Woodlands

Tsu, PSS,FCA, and Fame will be battling, I'm interested in seeing what comes of it.
P.s I hope F5 wins <3 I want a 2005 repeat :p

toughy! i'm gonna go with the three definates...cea, wc and f5...

then for the remaining spots i'm thinking it will beeee

-fame
-tsunami
-generals
-fca

but hey who knows!

Back