All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do enjoy watching a well executed 360 ball up, even after 3 years of Maddie doing it, and Maddie is no doubt the best I've seen do it, but I've rather enjoyed seeing Maddie do the same thing as everyone else this year in the routine. I don't think that people are over it because their favourite team doesn't do it, that is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this site, and the most obvious cry for shimmies I've seen in a while, but I do understand people being "over it" to some degree. Maddie is put up on this pedestal, so people expect something new every single time she steps on the floor. It's an expectation that makes no sense. I don't expect Kelsey Rule to throw a harder and harder pass at every competition. I don't expect her to come up with some tumbling pass that's never been done before, so why Maddie?

I do enjoy watching a well executed 360 ball up, even after 3 years of Maddie doing it, and Maddie is no doubt the best I've seen do it, but I've rather enjoyed seeing Maddie do the same thing as everyone else this year in the routine. I don't think that people are over it because their favourite team doesn't do it, that is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this site, and the most obvious cry for shimmies I've seen in a while, but I do understand people being "over it" to some degree. Maddie is put up on this pedestal, so people expect something new every single time she steps on the floor. It's an expectation that makes no sense. I don't expect Kelsey Rule to throw a harder and harder pass at every competition. I don't expect her to come up with some tumbling pass that's never been done before, so why Maddie?
I don't know if you missed that bit, but let me assuage your fears. :D It's been said this was just for fun..and heck, if I could throw a gorgeous, baller, fun stunt like that at practice why not film it and show it off?

I don't know if you missed that bit, but let me assuage your fears. :D It's been said this was just for fun..and heck, if I could throw a gorgeous, baller, fun stunt like that at practice why not film it and show it off?

No I know, I was just saying compared to the 2 previous seasons, I've preferred seeing all the stunts basically the same.

Perhaps. Selective blindness, then?

Naw. Alliteracy...its a great concern in literacy. Most people don't know what it is and simply diagnose people with functional illiteracy. Alliterate people have the capability to read, write and process information, however they chose not to. Alliteracy is very common in adolescence so that explains.... Anyway. Librarian moment over!

Naw. Alliteracy...its a great concern in literacy. Most people don't know what it is and simply diagnose people with functional illiteracy. Alliterate people have the capability to read, write and process information, however they chose not to. Alliteracy is very common in adolescence so that explains.... Anyway. Librarian moment over!
I read that the first time and was like 'Alliteration?'

Lets give up to the bases and back spot--- They use great technique and stunt very well together. Without them, that stunt wouldnt be in the air

Im sorry but can someone point out a negative comment to me please and thank you
Not in this thread there aren't any... but I havent read the whole thread. But if you go back to other threads created for Jamfest nationals, BUTBT and even CEA showcase there are some pretty harsh things said about Maddie on there.

Not in this thread there aren't any... but I havent read the whole thread. But if you go back to other threads created for Jamfest nationals, BUTBT and even CEA showcase there are some pretty harsh things said about Maddie on there.
I know that, I have those and they are quite awful but in this thread there has been accusations of negative threats towards this girl when all people have said is that they are either bored with the ball up 360 or want to see more than one stunt group do it

I know that, I have those and they are quite awful but in this thread there has been accusations of negative threats towards this girl when all people have said is that they are either bored with the ball up 360 or want to see more than one stunt group do it
I think it was mentioned that they had considered asking to have this thread locked BEFORE things got too negative. As a preemptive strike, rather than reactive..

Latest posts

Back