All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im going to say the same thing that I said when I posted this in the 2012 videos thread. Id love it way more if other stunt groups besides just hers would do it...
i agree....if more than JUST HER did this...it would be great...i think to take this to the next level....she should try it without a back spot.... it would challenge her and the group to come up with a creative way to do the same thing with one less person helping ....just saying

I would rather see this posted as "Maddie's stunt group " new stunt...although she is absolutely beautiful as a flyer. My girls a base ... The girls holding her up are just as amazing <3
Lol, we all acknowledge them and no where in this thread did anyone say that they weren't amazing so I don't know why you really wanted to write that. It's not a big deal that it's called "Maddie's new stunt". I know at practice we all call our groups by our flyer's name. If I found it, I'd probably write the same thing. NBD.

Lol, we all acknowledge them and no where in this thread did anyone say that they weren't amazing so I don't know why you really wanted to write that. It's not a big deal that it's called "Maddie's new stunt". I know at practice we all call our groups by our flyer's name. If I found it, I'd probably write the same thing. NBD.

I agree with dawn. Yes she is a good flyer but she wouldn't be up in the air without her amazing bases. And yes we call our stunts groups by our flyers names too but our coaches also acknowledge us (the bases) as well....

she is great i love watching the bases. How quickly they release and re grip. so perfect!

remember when erica on Orange did a 1.5 up and she was the only one on orange doing it and they said it wouldn't increase their score because not everyone did it...or at least that was the verdict on here a while ago...does the same thing apply to this?
AND...PS...instead of a letter, i think a video like this would of been better to make a Statement...except do something else we know you can do this stunt already.

anyone else getting slightly bored with the ball up?
Lol, so one girl on one team has done the ball up 360 for two (now three?) seasons and you're already tired of it? Can you imagine if that was the attitude of the first team to successfully perform a full up (or single leg stunt for that matter!)? I can just picture that coach thinking, "Man, those full ups we did last season were so innovative, difficult and visual, but might as well retire them considering they were in our routine last year, back to straight up stunts for us!" Y'all' kill me!

In my gym we call the stunt groups by the backs' names...just sayin =)

Back