All-Star "males - Minimize Exaggerated Or Theatrical Movements"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry, but am I the only person who's offended by the statement "Athletics: Male and Female appropriate" What is athletically appropriate for a female? When you have a kid like Whitney Love out there and she's wiping the floor with a good portion of male tumblers, does this mean she's "Athletically Inappropriate" for a girl? lol.... And what if you have a fierce guy tumbler who is small for his age so he's a side base or even a flyer? Is he now "Athletically Inappropriate"? I'm sorry, but the beauty of our sport lies within it's ability to accommodate everyone's abilities and skills. I feel like this sh*ts all over that.

UltimateRudags

IM BEHIND YOU ON THIS 1000000000000000000%

its funny how USASF is quick to try and pull the industry together by "SUPPORTING" when there is a death/suicide because of bullying/homophobia but they cant accept the gay community in a performance.

SHAME!
Or how about the fact that we homos made this sport what it is today..... *snaps*

The thing is if this truly became a rule which it wont, because is sexism and discrimination and can be taken to court for a human rights issue and I don't think USASF really wants that on their backs. Although I'm never gonna look at them the same way that's for sure! this will go down in Cheer history and most of us will never forget it.

SHAMEFUL!!!!! USASF needs to seek some PR geniuses to get them out of this one. When I read that rules reveal this morning, I thought *clearly* someone had taken leave of their senses.

Poor male cheerleaders in general. If the USASF created this rule to make cheer more appealing to most guys... they truly messed up. These rules suck for the boys of cheer. All of the talented boys are not going to be satisfied with standing backhand spring fulls. They took away the challenge and awesome tumbling so many of them can easily perform, AND now they are trying to take away the performance? If the rules don't change I foreshadow a large decrease in men in cheer, which makes me VERY sad. :(

Back