OT March Madness 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Y'all are nice. I just told my mom "I hope everyone loses"

Syracuse is playing Tennessee and I need both of them to lose [emoji20][emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I AM SCREAMINGGGGG! BOTH OUR MEN AND WOMEN GO ON TO THE FINAL FOUR! Men making history as the first 10 seed to advance to the final four. Women are still making herstory ( ;) ) for our program.

You cannot understand my excitement right now so just ignore me I'm sorry (I'm not sorry) :)

I AM SCREAMINGGGGG! BOTH OUR MEN AND WOMEN GO ON TO THE FINAL FOUR! Men making history as the first 10 seed to advance to the final four. Women are still making herstory ( ;) ) for our program.

You cannot understand my excitement right now so just ignore me I'm sorry (I'm not sorry) :)

fcb3b7dab5239f22ad7206f087eba552.jpg

Oh....is this little basketball tournament still going on.

Good comeback though Syracuse (read that in a mumble ).

Syracuse is all about a dang come back.

I just want to thank whoever put UW-Green Bay to win it all in the FB bracket challenge, that was awesome! Sorry we let you down.

Also, Nova's gonna win it all, bye. (Go Big East).

I did in the mens. but i put the schools i would have wanted to go too and also the schools i believed in i did not do the brackets for winning. but i love your teams over all and green bay seems to be such a good school so im fine with losing. Hoping your team do better next year. (hoping this doesnt offend you. it sounded so good in swedish but not in english.. stupid language barriers..)

I win my bracket with friends (and $60) if anyone but UNC wins. SO GO ANYONE ELSE. (But I still need UNC in the title game to get the points over the girl who picked Villanova, I just need them to lose it)

I'm pulling for Oklahoma

I just want to thank whoever put UW-Green Bay to win it all in the FB bracket challenge, that was awesome! Sorry we let you down.

Also, Nova's gonna win it all, bye. (Go Big East).

You. I like you.

---

Idk why I cannot get over my school's hockey team losing. I'm like still sad about it and it's been three days. (It doesn't help that ESPN keeps showing commercials of their national championship win last year.)

I did in the mens. but i put the schools i would have wanted to go too and also the schools i believed in i did not do the brackets for winning. but i love your teams over all and green bay seems to be such a good school so im fine with losing. Hoping your team do better next year. (hoping this doesnt offend you. it sounded so good in swedish but not in english.. stupid language barriers..)
Not offended at all , thanks so much for believing in us!

Oklahoma has been tearing it up! I'm on their bandwagon now I think.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, I just got this feeling after watching them win this weekend. I might be one of the few people in my area who doesn't want them to win. All of a sudden, everyone I know is #NovaNation.

I win my bracket with friends (and $60) if anyone but UNC wins. SO GO ANYONE ELSE. (But I still need UNC in the title game to get the points over the girl who picked Villanova, I just need them to lose it)

I'm pulling for Oklahoma
I know that everyone hates Syracuse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but it's my dream to have Syracuse and Villanova in the last game for nostalgic reasons. It'll be so fun. We can pull out our BEAT NOVA shirts and they can pull out their BEAT CUSE shirts and we can party like it's 1999. Or when we were both rivals in the old Big East. That'd be a good game aww yeah aww yeah.

they should make everyone on UConn play with their non-dominant hand just to keep things interesting.

Down goes Baylor.

I predict that UConn will beat Oregon State 93-67

They will then go on to beat George Washington 112 - 36

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean Washington right? I was like there's no way my school is still in this lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back