All-Star Md Gymnastics Instructor Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On the police thing:
Being the type of kind-faced, big-eyed lady in NYC who gets her fair share of creepers, for those who are concerned about the reporting process in my fair city:

I can tell you the guy who followed me home and then creep-scored my number and told me he hoped I fell down the stairs because I ghosted him? He could not be reported to the police. But the guy who pretended to know producers and turned out to be a dude with a criminal record who threatened to dox me after I said 'No thank you' when he texted me out of the blue 3 months later? He was definitely reported, although restraining orders are much harder to get (because the perpetrator can fight them).

In case anyone was curious about the process of reporting things. Not everything is taken down, nobody is notified of anything unless further action is required (the fake producer guy- I filed a police report on but I don't believe he was notified as he continues to change his number and text me random stuff all the time).

--Yes. I'm a creep magnet. Welcome to my life.
:confused::eek:

Are you interested in a head full of ringlets? Because the stories I have could curl your hair.

It's also why I don't date. 90% of the men who approach me are statistically likely to be serial killers or general miscreants. Or work in finance.
If you're comfortable spilling, I'm all ears.

If you're comfortable spilling, I'm all ears.
Besides the two I mentioned, the other one that always sticks out (because it was in broad daylight): I'm filming my short film and we need a Birthday Card, so I have to walk a few blocks from the diner we're shooting at to a Duane Reade to go get one. I'm strolling along, and some dude comes up behind me and says something about me and my jeans and I'm like 'Lalala ignoring you strange person' and then he gets mad. Because I'm minding my business and some dude is just oozing his creep in my presence and I won't accept it so he starts shouting at me. For 3 blocks. Just following behind me and yelling at me about how I'm the worst thing since Satan's Soggy Toast because I don't worship the ground he walks on after he complimented my bum. And nobody does a THING. Every person I passed on that busy Saturday street just ignores me and him while he's yelling up a storm.

I was so uncomfortable about dealing with him on the way back that I walked on the other side of the street. I also knew that if I shouted back it'd just make it worse.

I was walking home from the grocery store when a guy just started running after me and yelling out jokes. "Why is the sky so unhappy? It had the blues! What does a philosophical dolphin think about? 'What is my porpoise?'"

It was creepy at first but then it was quite delightful. I don't think he was a predator, just a dude who wanted to share his comedy stylings.

I was walking home from the grocery store when a guy just started running after me and yelling out jokes. "Why is the sky so unhappy? It had the blues! What does a philosophical dolphin think about? 'What is my porpoise?'"

It was creepy at first but then it was quite delightful. I don't think he was a predator, just a dude who wanted to share his comedy stylings.
I'd pay top dollar to trade out what I get for ridiculously bad comedy.

I'd pay top dollar to trade out what I get for ridiculously bad comedy.

Back