All-Star Misheard Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 12, 2011
please post your misheard lyrics of your favorite cheer music.

I'll start : fca diamonds 2014: "we've got some MIGHTY CARROTS, get down on your knees!"

it was only when i noticed who's team this way, that I realised what the real lyrics were.

Last edited:
A few years ago a Team used ''i just died in your arms tonight'' and instead of ''must have been something you said'' a few Girls on my Team understood ''du musst besoffen bestellen'' which means ''you gotta order drunk'' in english (they heard the german words, i do not know how but they did haha)

please post your misheard lyrics of your favorite cheer music.

I'll start : fca diamonds 2014: "we've got some MIGHTY CARROTS, get down on your knees!"

it was only when i noticed who's team this way, that I realised what the real lyrics were.
Carats, maybe?

I misheard the voiceover: "flash! It's gonna hit ya!" The first two words were slurred together and sounded like an expletive.

One of our voice overs last year was "Bulldogs are the best, yeah put us to the test" and when I first heard it I couldn't figure out why my music guy put a voice over into my youth 1 routine that said "yeah, push to the death"... Lol.

These weren't from cheer music but they're still pretty fun so I'm sharing them anyway.

I thought the lyrics "you can travel the world" in California Girl by Katy Perry was actually "you can travel by whale"

I also though the lyrics "she must be heaven sent" in the song Angel Eye by Love and Theft was "she must be having sex". Lol oops

Back