All-Star Misheard Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bringing this up again cause I need to know what BSB'S old music says!!!! all I hear is "senior black, and we're taking it back, make room, all you squirrels are dumb"

I've even asked people on BSB and they aren't even totally sure.. anyone with good hearing figure it out???

I absolutely love this thread!

Ok def sounds like "all you squirrels are dumb" but maybe thats because I was reading your comment while listening.

Trying really hard to hear something else, I'm sort of making out "all these girls are dope" or "ahh these girls are dope." I'm really stretching here though because it mostly just sounds like dumb squirrels.

16 seconds...

it sounds like it says "all these squads are dumb" to me.......

Haha! Yes!
"We want another round, time to shut it down. Brandon lock em up and take em to the ground."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok. Misunderstanding. Went back and we're listening to and discussing two different mixes, but both by BSB so that is where the confusion was!

I thought you were saying this mix at 15 seconds was saying time to shut it down!

On another note if you have any ideas of what this one says that doesn't involve squirrels or dumb girls feel free to help us all out!

I have another one.
At 0:18, it sounds like they say "... Cali Aces wheelchair"
I know it's supposed to be "we don't care" but I just can't unhear it :D

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Pretty sure it's "we don't share." That may be why you're hearing the H sound and hearing wheelchair. Care doesn't have the H sound.

Pretty sure it's "we don't share." That may be why you're hearing the H sound and hearing wheelchair. Care doesn't have the H sound.
That makes even more sense. Blame it on the English not being my native language [emoji85]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I'm sure at this point everyone's either figured it out or doesn't care but I'm pretty sure that line in oranges music is "if you like me then thank you, if you're like me then crush you." meaning that they're going to crush the other teams in their division

Back