OT Missing Teen From Montgomery Alabama

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 6, 2010
Hi guys, I posted this here because my family is trying to get the word out to everyone possible. My cousin is 17, and has been missing since 11/14. He has ran away from home with a friend and we believe they are heading to Destin Florida. But unfortunately were not exactly positive as to where he is going, it could be anywhere. If you could please let me know, but more specifically your local authorities and the police departments know if you do happen to see him. It would mean the world to. Thank you so much! Feel free to post the picture other places if youd like, like i aid we just want the word to get out.

2r2n7eg.jpg

I hope he sees this or any other postings about how you are looking for him and realizes he has people who care about and miss him.

Good luck and please let us know when he is ok

I have a lot of family in Pensacola and Deston Florida. I sent this to all of them. One of them is involved with a youth skate board and surfing league on the pan handle.

Good luck

Update/Bump:

He has called his Dad and told him hes in Destin, safe and with shelter but he wont tell him where in Destin he is. Its somewhat of a relief to us, but we still want him home.

Update/Bump:

He has called his Dad and told him hes in Destin, safe and with shelter but he wont tell him where in Destin he is. Its somewhat of a relief to us, but we still want him home.
im relieved for you.

its good to know he's safe. have you called the police down there to keep an eye out for him?

Back