All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year my whole stunt group turned an 8 count too early (we had JUST got our music a day or two before our first comp, long story) so I was in a bow and arrow with my crotch facing the crowd, admiring the rest of my team and wondering whether I should transition to scorp or if my bases would catch on the the fact we were way early. My facials are priceless - concerned, confused and grinning.

kickdblcj said:
I was a HS summer cheer camp, and during openings all of the staff rally out. I went to do a full and my shirt flew off. When I landed I was shirtless in front of the campers. I have never put a shirt on that fast in my whole life lol.

Hahahahahaha!!! This is awesome!!! Omg I'm lol-ing so loud I scared my husband

This happened back when my little sister was on minis. During their routine at competition in their pyramid her flyer couldn't hold it anymore and peed in her stunt all over my sister and the other base. So sad for the little girl she balled her eyes out when she got off the floor and needless to say my sister was freaking out that she had just been peed on!

Yep I'd have to give this one the most embarassing award. Poor girl.

I was last pass this past year on my team, and we transitioned to basket tosses....fell straight on my butt walking backwards and slid back and when i stood up my skirt was almost past my bloomers.....:oops: the photographer got a picture but i cant find it. oh and this was at NCA #nbd

U.E. Cheer said:
I was last pass this past year on my team, and we transitioned to basket tosses....fell straight on my butt walking backwards and slid back and when i stood up my skirt was almost past my bloomers.....:oops: the photographer got a picture but i cant find it. oh and this was at NCA #nbd

At least you're bloomers stayed up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6OrRxYFXRs
This is my embarassing moment... we started the season as junior 4 and had to go level 5 for dallas. We threw together this routine and this was our first competition as level 5. I was the flyer in the last basket for tosses and had to run to the front of the pyramid to catch a flip. My base gave me a 'little' push to get me there and instead of falling in the back i tried to stay up and ended up awkwardly running to the front and face planting on my way to the pyramid...yay.

Oh that wasn't so bad =) I was expecting a fall like you were trying to stop your downward momentum with your face.

Latest posts

Back