All-Star Most Incredible Cheer Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 31, 2011
Have you guys ever had that moment watching a routine where is was something, so incredible and amazing it completely blew your mind or gave you chills.

Mine is Charlotte Allstars' collapsible pyramid

My mouth was literally hanging open the first time I saw that.
So what do you think are some of the greatest cheer moments?

there was a team at All-Levels in Philly, I can't remember who it was-it was a Senior team (a senior 3? maybe?) but they had this sequence where as they were transitioning, the whole team dropped to the floor except for one girl who did and HELD a handstand for a good 10 second pause in the music, back walkover'ed out of it as the rest of the team jumped back up as the music started again. My translation of it doesn't do it justice. It was so unique, I stood up (I think I even threw a fist pump) and screamed! Going to go look for a video of it.....

Sorry-correction-It was Cheer Connection Spirit Force senior 1. It was last tumbling pass, girl did a front walkover, held at handstand while the rest of the team dropped or froze in place. LOVED IT.
just saw it VERRRY impressive and perfect song choice!!!

-The first time I saw top gun on youtube. they had the guy who tumbled into a split...I had never seen anything like that.
-The first time I saw CEA Sr. Elite...last year my coach e-mailed us their routine for us to look at. (btw we're in college...) It was just their in-house show, but MAN. My mind was blown.
-Ball. Up. 360....and this year's edition.
-University of Maryland's routine at 2010 college nationals on finals. It was perfection.

Back