All-Star Most Incredible Cheer Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't forget the connected back handsprings

live2cheer10 said:
You took the words right out of my mouth! When I saw it the first time, I literally paused it and dropped my jaw. I love the spotters also, they look very perplexed.

Also:

When they hit those ball up stretches, I died a little but

This whole routine is my moment and I've been around since God was a mini all star

First time I saw a kick double basket i was in complete shock!!! (prob 2004 worlds)
AND American cheer all stars straight leg scorp in 2004 worlds

For me its last years CF coed black routine, when a girl tore her ACL when she landed her tumbling pass. She kept on going with the routine. She sadly retore it early this season and has been out this season, she is one of the strongest girls I know.

She comes out of the left corner at 1:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B434y3qjdK0

do you have a better video of this routine?! i love the dance and really want to see it but the video shows up a little unclear on my computer!
and the girl who tore her ACL was INCREDIBLE!

Sorry-correction-It was Cheer Connection Spirit Force senior 1. It was last tumbling pass, girl did a front walkover, held at handstand while the rest of the team dropped or froze in place. LOVED IT.

Oh my god, that was probably one of the only senior 1 teams that I have genuinely enjoyed watching. SO FIERCE. Just goes to show that it doesn't matter what level you are, you can still work it out! :)

Back