All-Star Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
Hi Fierce Friends! We are having a hard time finding a place for a team dinner in Myrtle. Can any of you give me some suggestions??? We are going down for American Superstarz at the end of the month. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have!!!!!!

We had a great experience at Fiesta del Burro Loco. They accommodated a large group for us.

Hi Fierce Friends! We are having a hard time finding a place for a team dinner in Myrtle. Can any of you give me some suggestions??? We are going down for American Superstarz at the end of the month. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have!!!!!!
there are so many options! i went here last year.

planet hollywood
joes crab shack
hard rock
(i dont have any of these where i live)

I would suggest
Margaritaville,
If you want to spend a little more and have entertainment try Medieval Times
richard's Last Resort
Hard rock
Calabash (sea food)
House of Blues (if it's open)

I would suggest
Margaritaville,
If you want to spend a little more and have entertainment try Medieval Times
richard's Last Resort
Hard rock
Calabash (sea food)
House of Blues (if it's open)

hahahhahah it corrected it to Richard!!! That's funny. ok you get the idea...use Richard's nickname

senor frogs will accomidate large groups with a special menu.... The only time you will get in without havibg to wait!!
there is also a hibbacchi at broadway at the beach... if you google broadway at the beach you can get all the restuarants and their contact info.

richard's last resort! its hilarious!

ETA: lmao richard's :p

but its actually D. I.C .K.' S withough spaces or .
I went D.I.C.K.'S last resort in Chicago w/my husband many years ago w/a large group of friends and it was sooo much fun (as long as you're not super sensitive).

Yeah, its the Best
I went D.I.C.K.'S last resort in Chicago w/my husband many years ago w/a large group of friends and it was sooo much fun (as long as you're not super sensitive).

place to go, but you have to be in the right frame of mind, and be able to take a joke, or Ten!!!! The food is okay, but you really go there for the fun!!!!:)

Yeah, its the Best

place to go, but you have to be in the right frame of mind, and be able to take a joke, or Ten!!!! The food is okay, but you really go there for the fun!!!!:)
Exactly!! We had the "dumb blonde", "the green card guy", "the backstreet boy", and a "Eurotrash" reference, among some of the tamer ones (It was Saturday night and we're all grown adults)

A good website for any city is urbanspoon.com
It gives you all the best restaurants: the most popular, the best value, you name it. Sometimes you can find a good hidden gem among all the crowded tourist-y areas.

Back