All-Star Nca 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not floating I hope.

On that note, do you think there is an advantage of the way they do Day 2?
Not floating. There tends to be an advantage of going at the end of your division (not always the case) due to the comparative scoring, so yes it is beneficial to place well on Day 1 to go later in your division on Day 2.

I guess one good thing about it is if you have a bad day one, you still have hope going into day two since it counts 75%.

Sorry if asked earlier, but is the day 1 performance order just random/pulled out of a hat or is there a method to the placement?

Sorry if asked earlier, but is the day 1 performance order just random/pulled out of a hat or is there a method to the placement?
Pretty sure it's just random. Probably with adjustments made as needed for crossovers.

Do any businesses do something special for NCA? Hard Rock in Atlanta and Myrtle Beach does either a special pin for Cheersport or a shirt for Battle at the Beach. Anything like that for NCA?

Do any businesses do something special for NCA? Hard Rock in Atlanta and Myrtle Beach does either a special pin for Cheersport or a shirt for Battle at the Beach. Anything like that for NCA?
Hard rock only does pins now ? That's disappointing. I went in 2011 and 2012 and they had an entire line of clothes just for cheersport.

Back