All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a suggestion to some of these programs; in the summertime at my brother's first camp with his new club soccer team we were shown a PowerPoint presentation on how to be good members of the club. This included behavior at games and on social media, a lot of it could definitely apply to what we have seen this weekend on twitter.

91583adbfe0afcdbea1878aa3302ee8f.jpg

Found this on Twitter. He runs PCM Vacaville.

Gym owner tisk tisk.

While I disagree with BOTH posts, I do have a question/concern:

True/False: as long as the flyer holds/"hits" the body positions, it doesn't count as a bobble? I thought I saw that posted somewhere, and if it's true I don't really agree with that. Even if it's a great save, there's a reason why there's a bobble vs. a fall. Fall is out of the air, bobble is that it didn't hit solid. If the bases are wiggling underneath, even if she's still hanging up there, it's not solid. If it's False, ignore my ramblings.

Also, shouldn't OOB be you stepping outside the floor? Because if it's only completely off the red, what's the point of even having everyone start/stay on the panels? Why not use that extra space since you won't be penalized for it?

SO MANY DEDUCTION QUESTIONS.

PS- It was Cheersport who used to deduct you for TO aka omissions. Which is why people still report it even if it doesn't matter.

parents tweeting about how nca is ridiculous/should be ashamed of themselves/politics.. personal fav was that this "feels like the same boot they shoved up our a** last year"

I am disgusted and sickened with some of the comments made by adults/parents that are supposed to set an example for their children. Whatever happened to losing with dignity?

While I disagree with BOTH posts, I do have a question/concern:

True/False: as long as the flyer holds/"hits" the body positions, it doesn't count as a bobble? I thought I saw that posted somewhere, and if it's true I don't really agree with that. Even if it's a great save, there's a reason why there's a bobble vs. a fall. Fall is out of the air, bobble is that it didn't hit solid. If the bases are wiggling underneath, even if she's still hanging up there, it's not solid. If it's False, ignore my ramblings.

Also, shouldn't OOB be you stepping outside the floor? Because if it's only completely off the red, what's the point of even having everyone start/stay on the panels? Why not use that extra space since you won't be penalized for it?

SO MANY DEDUCTION QUESTIONS.

PS- It was Cheersport who used to deduct you for TO aka omissions. Which is why people still report it even if it doesn't matter.
ill never be able to understand this rule, i feel like if you step on the red part of the mat it would or should be considered oob. i think a lot of people debated the same thing at worlds last year in large senior.

Back