All-Star Nca Level 1-4 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gofriars610

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
May 4, 2011
Because NCA is a monster competition, I thought it made sense to break the thread up by level. Please post level 1-4 routine videos in this thread and please keep discussion to a minimum.

Best of luck to all teams this weekend!

Last edited:
Stingrays Black LY3

Stars Vipers Fierce Boas

Cheer Athletics Katz

Pro Athletics Showstoppers

Tied for 1st today, go knockout !!!

im confused on how they did not get called for those ball releases to the belly at the end of their pyramid. my level 3 team did those at a competition and they did not go nearly as high and we got a 2 point safety deduction for them.

im confused on how they did not get called for those ball releases to the belly at the end of their pyramid. my level 3 team did those at a competition and they did not go nearly as high and we got a 2 point safety deduction for them.
I honestly always think the same thing. Being an alum of this team I know the coaches are always on top of that stuff and they have been competing them all season and are undefeated so there must be a reason they are legal as performed.

I honestly always think the same thing. Being an alum of this team I know the coaches are always on top of that stuff and they have been competing them all season and are undefeated so there must be a reason they are legal as performed.

@cheerislife1 Without having ever seen your team (just basing off the way these are thrown) I suspect the deduction could have come from where the toss was started. Starting with the flyer in a squish held at bellybutton level could have been an issue.

Level 3 Stunts
I. 3. Release moves must start at waist level or below and must be caught at prep level or below

If I'm reading into this wrong, or anyone else has other thoughts please let me know!

ETA: Whoops, sorry quoted @HaveHeart1996 instead of @cheerislife1

@cheerislife1 Without having ever seen your team (just basing off the way these are thrown) I suspect the deduction could have come from where the toss was started. Starting with the flyer in a squish held at bellybutton level could have been an issue.

Level 3 Stunts
I. 3. Release moves must start at waist level or below and must be caught at prep level or below

If I'm reading into this wrong, or anyone else has other thoughts please let me know!

ETA: Whoops, sorry quoted @HaveHeart1996 instead of @cheerislife1

We do ours exaclty how they performed it in the video. except ours went much lower and we still got called on it. i know its a different competition but that one in the middle is extremely high.

this is the rule for release moves like that
If the release move passes above the bases’ extended arm level, it will be considered a toss and/or dismount, and must follow the appropriate “Toss” and/or “Dismount” rules. To determine the height of a release move, at the highest point of the release, the distance from the hips to the extended arms of the bases will be used to determine the height of the release. If that distance is greater than the length of the top person’s legs, it will be considered a toss or dismount and must follow the appropriate “Toss” or “Dismount” rules.

to me the distance is much much higher than the length of the top persons legs.

not trying to call cja out because ive seen alot of level 3 teams do this. but we got called for it at a competition and it cost us winning. they need to be consistent with these legalities at every competition.

Back