All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi @CoachTamara I missed you and your commentaries. that is all.

Awe! Thanks!

I've been around, mostly lurking though... I'm in that horrible time in life when my child is too young to cheer and I'm not coaching all star due to her constant need for attention. Someone should tell you in advance how much work having a kiddo is and how much it cuts into cheer life...

She does keep running up, watching a routine and at the end going "YAY! More cheerleaders!" and then runs away. I got her excited yesterday because I told her Uncle Calvin was going to be on with his team, and then she fell asleep 4 teams before he came on. So now she keeps running up and going "Calvin?" She only has about 9 hours to wait...

I know I already mentioned I'm old, but watching awards confirms it. I'm a crying mess. My poor child will be so embarrassed if she ever does cheer.

Edit: she was a worlds weekend baby, she probably doesn't stand a chance of not being in cheer...
I'm sitting next to a large group of ECE J5 parents and a lot of the moms were crying. Gotta admit that I got emotional seeing them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Level 5 Large Junior

Innovative choreo - Ice Illinois Frost

2 91.64 Ice Illinois Frost
1 92.76 Stingray Allstars Green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 5 Small Junior

Innovative choreo- ACX Crazy Jags

8 86.30 Kurst cheer and dance United
7 90.35 Texas Lonestar
6 90.60 Cheersport Sharks
5 91.88 Maryland Twister Supercells