All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay for once I'm SUPER happy with the results.
Rock Solid- I could not be more proud of you guys. Last pass got hurt their last practice before NCA and they had to change the entire routine and came out with a great performance! day 1 was the hard part, you know you have it...zero deductions tomorrow please! love you guys.
Beatles- WOWWW first time at NCA and killing it!! So incredibly happy. I pray for the same thing tomorrow! I know how hard you guys work and it shows, you all make me so proud.
STARSSSSSSSSSS. Let me just say I freaking died. I will record myself tomorrow. When they announced the scores I scream so loud my cat went shooting off my bed. This is the year, I feel it. Words can't even describe. Love you babies!
Cali Elite- Holy poop. First small senior team out and you put up that HUGE score. You guys gave me life.

I will be watching the webcast all day tomorrow. So tomorrow's "NCA Updates" thread is going to be more organized. I'm so tired of seeing the same things over and over just to make the thread even more pages that nobody is going to read.

SO tomorrow I'm going to delete the following: repeat video postings, stupid annoying drama, ANYONE WHO TYPES LIKE THIS, and anything else that gets on my nerves (lol).

Me too.........I'll be here all day. Between me and TealFan.......we're gonna get you!!! LMAO

Wait a minute, I just realized that Kentucky Elite isn't here. Where have they been all year? What division are they in?
Well.. Kentucky Allstars are still around in the medium coed 5 division (even though I thought they all changed over to Kentucky Elite?), they competed today and are actually pretty good. As for Kentucky Elite, who knows.

Well.. Kentucky Allstars are still around in the medium coed 5 division (even though I thought they all changed over to Kentucky Elite?), they competed today and are actually pretty good. As for Kentucky Elite, who knows.

I thought they changed the name back? I mean they redid their uniforms and everything. From the way I understood things they lots A LOT of talent because athletes were not happy with the change over to KA because things were not the same, which could be why people haven't heard much about them this year.

When I left today I was at page 16.

When I came back it was up to page 59. And no video of Coed Elite. (Insert Sad Face Here)

Thank you to everyone who behaved on this thread for the most part.

Thank you to meanj, @njcoach and Katie_katiexx for the updates while I was at work!!!!!

See y'all in the morning!!!

I thought they changed the name back? I mean they redid their uniforms and everything. From the way I understood things they lots A LOT of talent because athletes were not happy with the change over to KA because things were not the same, which could be why people haven't heard much about them this year.
I believe that they're changing it back for next season. I've seen tweets about tryouts for the new KE and such. I'm pretty sure they'll have a IOC5 team, at least thats what I've heard :)

I believe that they're changing it back for next season. I've seen tweets about tryouts for the new KE and such. I'm pretty sure they'll have a IOC5 team, at least thats what I've heard :)

They are changing it back to KE? Because they already got the new uniforms that have KE on the front. The whole situation is confusing, they should have just never switched to KA.

They are changing it back to KE? Because they already got the new uniforms that have KE on the front. The whole situation is confusing, they should have just never switched to KA.
Yup they're changing back to the orange again :p I think it was sort of like the decision with GA, they merged with premier athletics and changed to Kentucky allstars and are now going back to the original Kentucky Elite

A person on my senior coed team was also on KE (cats?) I think that was his team over there, I forgot. Someone told my mom that his team over there had to stop because a lot of the athletes weren't paying. His dad even offered to pay for it all but they said no. Not sure what they're doing now but I think he goes back to Lexington every now and then.

Kentucky Allstars Thundercats competed at COA Midwest Nationals today in medium coed 5, didn't see their uniforms, but they were definitely on the schedule and announced as Kentucky Allstars.

Yup they're changing back to the orange again :p I think it was sort of like the decision with GA, they merged with premier athletics and changed to Kentucky allstars and are now going back to the original Kentucky Elite

Kentucky Elite was part of Premier before they became Kentucky Allstars. They switched to KA when Saleem took over the gym (they merged with his gym). They were suppose to be back as KE this season, it was talked about a lot in the uniform thread. They are trying to correct the mistake they made when they changed everything to KA.

Anywho I guess this doesn't really have anything to do with NCA updates lol

ztaprincess faking4lettersx - I think that there is 2 separate gyms. At least from what I've seen at local comps here in KY. There is Premier Kentucky All Stars which is located in Park Hills, KY and another gym Kentucky Elite which is located in Lexington, KY.

ztaprincess faking4lettersx - I think that there is 2 separate gyms. At least from what I've seen at local comps here in KY. There is Premier Kentucky All Stars which is located in Park Hills, KY and another gym Kentucky Elite which is located in Lexington, KY.
I was under the impression that the Kentucky elite, after 2010, changed to Kentucky Allstars and joined premier (or was already a part of) but all I know is that they're coming back at the original orange KE next season.

So basically only one of the locations switched back to Kentucky Elite because both were at one time Kentucky Allstars. Again that gym is one big mess of confusion.

Back