All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was under the impression that the Kentucky elite, after 2010, changed to Kentucky Allstars and joined premier (or was already a part of) but all I know is that they're coming back at the original orange KE next season.
Yes, both locations [last year] went by Premier Kentucky All Stars. This year, one of the locations changed back to Kentucky Elite and one of them stayed Premier Kentucky All Stars. I don't know if both locations are going back to Kentucky Elite next year or if just the Lexington location is.

Yes, both locations [last year] went by Premier Kentucky All Stars. This year, one of the locations changed back to Kentucky Elite and one of them stayed Premier Kentucky All Stars. I don't know if both locations are going back to Kentucky Elite next year or if just the Lexington location is.
Makes sense, I hope everything works out at KE. I've missed them!

It hasn't been answered.
And I don't know how to answer it.
But I'm interested to hear the answer.
First I'm hearing of it. I'm interested too. Brandon Steel had 4 pts of safety deductions, too. Anyone know what for?

CA Cheetahs might have just won me over in Large Coed. LOOOOVE.

You can't be serious with this!!!!!! Not from the mostgorgeouskatieinallofsc...........I'm shocked at you! (Just kidding, I think they are amazing too!)

I don't know Prodigy Midnight's score yet...

Medium Coed 5
SOT - 95.25
Maryland Twisters Reign - 94.23
GT Platinum - 93.53
WC Odyssey - 92.92
Orlando Royals - 92.62
Cali Black Ops - 92.41
T&S Obsession - 92.40
Sparks Superstars - 92.36
NJSE Fab 5 - 92.13
CAC Teal - 90.62
Texas Lonestar CoRED - 89.98