All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will varsity have videos up of all teams from yesterday? I bought live stream yesterday - too busy today - but wanted to see some I missed yesterday. So far it's so random who is up.
I believe they are doing half the arenas day 1 and the other half day 2. Level 5 arena is included in the day 2 if that changes anyone's mind about the live stream (it is the same quality)

Will varsity have videos up of all teams from yesterday? I bought live stream yesterday - too busy today - but wanted to see some I missed yesterday. So far it's so random who is up.

Most of the videos "should" be there, with the exception of the arena...
"This weekend is sure to provide many spectacular performances on the floor and memories that last a lifetime for all the participants and fans in Dallas. If you can’t make it to Dallas this weekend you can watch the LIVE stream from the Arena AND we’ll have performances from every team, photos, and results right here! (Since the Arena will be live-streamed, video on-demand routines from the Arena will not be available until Tuesday morning.)"

I have to work today so if someone could please, pretty please, get a video of Thunderbirds Small Coed that goes on at 4:49 I would GREATLY appreciate it. Good Luck today everyone :)

ChiTownSassyLadies: YTH5: omission in RT, bust, omission, bust - one BT didn't go - pyramid bobble
from twitter @cheerUpdates

from twitter @cheerUpdates
ECE L5 - LrgJR: stunt fall, love their jump music!!, (insert Kelly Clarkson 1st appearance of the day) Great routine girls! Better then yest

ECE L5 - LrgJR: stunt fall, love their jump music!!, (insert Kelly Clarkson 1st appearance of the day) Great routine girls! Better then yest @cheerUPDATES

ECE brought it today, one stunt fall, one tumbling pass landed on her bottom. They had the highest raw score yesterday, much cleaner routine today, this is going to be a nail biter!

CA WonderKatz - L5-YTH: basket formation off, loving their little stunt like a little Panthers! Great routine today! @cheerUPDATES

Back