All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AS*1 - SmJR5: early dismount stunt in back during running, great pyramid! Great Job Bottlerockets! @cheerUPDATES

Great Energy Supercells.
Love their uniforms.
From what I could tell they had one sb and a little issue in the pyro, but other than that clean and lots of energy.

Supercells - LrgJR5: stunt bobble-missed body position, was that a stunt fall in the center? Why was the flyer sideways? Stunt bobble in pyr @cheerupdates

Supercells - 1sb looks like thy hit everything else pyro seemed a bit off - @shark dad

Supercells opening tosses off time. 1sb and missed position in elite. Fall in the stunt behind tumbling. Sb in pyramid” -@shrakdad

Supercells - LrgJR5: stunt bobble-missed body position, was that a stunt fall in the center? Why was the flyer sideways? Stunt bobble in pyr @cheerupdates

Supercells - 1sb looks like thy hit everything else pyro seemed a bit off - @shark dad

Supercells opening tosses off time. 1sb and missed position in elite. Fall in the stunt behind tumbling. Sb in pyramid” -@shrakdad
I was wondering the same thing. I didn't catch it, I just saw her turned sideways.

Champion - SmJR5: Beautiful flexibility! Jump formation off - basket formation array - Pyramid stunt fall / missed inversion. @cheerupdates

Back