All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry I'm tardy for the party, but a comp 2 essay due at midnight called and I had to answer.

Senior Elite, I would never be able to make it through Mondays without your competition videos from the weekend before. It's probably best that the routine's execution was messy because I would have died if they actually hit everything perfect. Them hitting (and apparently outscoring stars) means from now until worlds they can work more on cleaning up instead of still trying to hit stuff. To whomever said that they don't like SEs dance, I completely agree. I love SE so much, but their dances always fall short. Then again, Stars and F5 are two of the strongest, sassiest teams when it comes to their dance, so it might just be comparing SE to them that makes their dance suffer. I also believe that's a part of the reason why they end their routine with a pyramid though. Because their pyramids are terrifying in a good way. They make me want to scream out of happiness and hug the nearest pedestrian wearing teal because I love them so much!!!!

That being said, I don't give a crap about no stinkin curse b/c stars are amazing week in and week out. They churn out great routines like cheersport churns out bids. When I take my goggles off, I don't think I could even pick a team that will take first. It's really gonna be an "any given sunday" deal at worlds this year. If they all hit, the cheer gods will spin a giant wheel and decide that that team is the winner. Which unfortunately will be the easiest and most fair way to do it since they're all insanely amazing.

Hate that for Rocksolid...they were doing so well!

Back