All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trinity MedAG: back on floor - stunts hit, one stunt marked (due to injury) way to go girls!!!!!

I think all the marked stunts (the second time around) happened before the injury (in the first routine), so those shouldn't count against them, right?

IDK for sure. It looked more out than in.

all 4 definitely stepped off the spring floor and boundary onto the actual floor. Not sure if both feet made it completely off though

I think all the marked stunts (the second time around) happened before the injury (in the first routine), so those shouldn't count against them, right?
normally when teams have to redo their routine the judges will judge what they did in the first routine and then judge the other part they did in the second routine. hope that made sense. not sure if this is how nca does it though.

Rough day for Amber =( Trouble in the elites and the baskets.

I don't feel TOO bad for them or Smoke tho... they both are probably exhausted and can still flaunt those cheersport jackets they won last weekend! #optimism.

[quote="georgiarae, ][/quote]

Hiiii....can you please, please record ACE Warriors???? I'll shimmy every post you've ever made.

Back