All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im sorry but i didnt like the way SOT was acting when they announced second...i can understand you would be upset but they were like mad and acting like they deserved it way more. GT was good so obvs they dersrved it more. im sorry people may diagree but they were very poor sports about it.
That awkward moment when *Spirit* shows no *spirit*

im sorry but i didnt like the way SOT was acting when they announced second...i can understand you would be upset but they were like mad and acting like they deserved it way more. GT was good so obvs they dersrved it more. im sorry people may diagree but they were very poor sports about it.
This always makes me so sad. Win with grace, lose with class.

I wasn't really watching just listening but I thought I saw them go and congratulate them?

This surprises me because most of the time SOT teams usually are really good sports :/

Back