All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I added Full Paids to the Wiki because obviously those won't change... just not really sure what to do about the At Larges...

So I added Full Paids to the Wiki because obviously those won't change... just not really sure what to do about the At Larges...
I was just leaving it for now until something official came out.. considering they've already awarded two to other teams (Cheer Legendz Pumaz & PT Phoenix), I'm not sure which teams changed & who knows how many others will change.

I was just leaving it for now until something official came out.. considering they've already awarded two to other teams (Cheer Legendz Pumaz & PT Phoenix), I'm not sure which teams changed & who knows how many others will change.
Just when I thought the livestream would make updating somewhat easier *sigh*

So, I had a competition of my own today so of course I missed all the action & went back & reread all of the pages trying ALL of the videos.. SO, who still has them & wants to be a doll & reupload them or even email to me :D Shimmies for life if you do..
I have most of the ones that were takin down from yesterday and I would be glad to email them to you, no shimmies required :)

I am so out of the loop but Panthers ARE YOU SERIOUS it feels like we've gone back in time to when CA ran the whole game :cloud9: That routine will rival TG 04-05 Cheersport for one my favorite routines of all time...
OMG I soooooooooooooo want to see this routine....anyone???????

Back